Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: OT, well that bitch that killed her kids

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    got innocent by reason of insanity. she'll go to the state institution and she might get out patient treatment and when they determine she's no longer insane, she walks out.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Life sucks...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a fucking bitch, well, hopefully someone sodomizes her in there

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 01:24 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont care if she's nuts or not, they should NEVER let her out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God told her to my ass..

    I thought God said thou Shalt not kill.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is such FUCKING BULLSHIT! i hope someone gets her! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah it turned my stomach when I heard the verdict. Not too surprised as the states docs said she was nuts as well as the defenses docs. I think she's nuts, but tired of people getting away with crap because of it. Hopefully they wont find her sane for many many years

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I wish like fuck I could say I was surprised , but I'm not.
    When I was in High School we had a 20 year old guy in my hometown who proceeded to stab his father to death in front of a bunch of Catholic school children. It got worse. After he had finished his dad off he began to eat the remains.
    He was found to be insane.
    He was out in 6 months, having been declared "well".
    This is a true story.
    Meanwhile there were people doing five years for possessing marijuana.
    That was when I first learned just how screwed up the system can be.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shoudl kill her and say satan did it [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mental institutions aren't neccessarily better than prisons.

    If you go to prison, you get out after your term...no matter what.

    In an insane asylum, you're in there until you don't need to be anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •